LOSN Electrification Fair
October 1 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Join Us at the LO Electrification Fair!
This event combines our EV fair with a vendor fair and talks for home electrification. Find out why an all-electric lifestyle is one of the best strategies in dealing with the climate crisis.
- Chat with Lake Oswego EV owners who will bring their car to the show
- Take a dealer EV test drive and discover what EV is best for you
- See why electric bikes are a great option for Lake Oswego
- Learn more about the benefits of heat pumps to warm and cool your house and to heat your water
- Watch chefs cook on induction stovetops
- Find out if roof top solar or community solar is the best option for you
- Check out the availability of all-electric landscaping equipment and services
- Get information on how to finance your home electrification projects
What You’ll See
- Electric Vehicles – We anticipate that residents and dealers will display some of the recently introduced EVs such as the Rivian RIT truck, Ford F-150 electric truck, Hyundai Ioniq 5, Polestar 2 along with other popular models such as Ford Mustang Mach E, GM Bolt EUV, Volkswagen ID.4 Pro and Tesla Model Y.In addition, we will have a display of electric bikes and test drives in the Arcimoto Fun Utility Vehicle.
- Home Electrification – You’ll enjoy presentations inside the Fellowship Hall on the usage and benefits of electric heat pumps, induction cooking, solar installations with battery storage and electric landscaping equipment. Vendors will provide more information about each of these electrification options and a display of the PGE Tiny Home exhibit will show how all of the elements work together.