The Network’s Partners program is an opportunity for local organizations to increase the effectiveness of their sustainability efforts by:
- Reaching more people through increased communication
- Strengthening support for their initiatives, as well as those of other partners
- Participating in positive “can do” projects to increase Lake Oswego livability
- Learning from other partners’ successes
- Participating in projects with community-wide visibility
- Receiving training in science-based systems approaches to sustainability
There is no fee for participation. What it means to be a Network Partner is that your organization:
- Supports the Network’s sustainability principles based on the Natural Step framework.
- Designates a representative to receive communications, attend network gatherings, and provide input.
- Is encouraged to serve on Network action teams and committees.
- Is encouraged to send out network emails to your email lists to help publicize Network events.
Our intent is that the Lake Oswego Sustainability Network includes a wide diversity of organizations.
Interested in becoming a Partner? Fill out our Partner form and submit it to join us.
Meet Our Network Partners!
- Arts Council of Lake Oswego
- Babica Hen Cafe
- Beit Haverim
- BBL Architects
- Catlin Gabel
- Clackamas County Resource Conservation and Solid Waste
- Electrify Now
- Friends of Iron Mountain
- Friends of Luscher Farms
- Friends of Southwood Park
- Friends of Springbrook Park
- Friends of Tryon Creek
- Green Hammer
- Green Living Journal
- Gubancs Pub and Restaurant
- Hunger Fighters Oregon
- Kelly’s Jelly
- Kumon Math & Reading of Lake Grove
- Kyra’s Bake Shop
- Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Oswego Preservation Society
- Lake Oswego Review
- Lake Oswego School District
- Lake Oswego United Church of Christ
- Lake Oswego United Methodist Church
- Lake Theater & Cafe
- Lakeside Bicycles
- Lease Crutcher Lewis
- Luscher Farm CSA
- Mary’s Woods at Marylhurst
- New Thought Center for Spiritual Living
- Oswego Heritage Council
- Oswego Lake Watershed Council
- Quiet Clean PDX
- Park Academy
- PHK Development Inc
- Republic Services of Lake Oswego
- Tryon Creek Watershed Council
- Tucci Ristorante
- Yakima Products