When: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Where: LO United Methodist Church, 1855 South Shore Blvd (map)
- Chat with Lake Oswego EV owners who will bring their cars to show
- Discuss options with local dealers
- Take a test drive and discover how much fun EV’s are to drive
- Discover how cost-effective EVs are to operate and maintain – see how EVs can cost 70% less to operate and maintain vs. fossil fuel vehicles
- Learn about EV financial incentives of up to $10,000 from the federal and state.
- Get a list of the growing number of EV chargers in the Lake Oswego area, and around the state
- Check out new electric bikes
Electric Vehicle Fair COVID Policy
If you are attending our Electric Vehicle Fair we want you to feel comfortable and safe. In accordance with Governor Brown’s mandate for outdoor events we are asking all participants to wear a mask.
EV test rides are at the total discretion of an EV owner or dealer. If you do take one, we are asking that there only be two people in the car both wearing a mask and that the
windows be rolled down.